Until 1st of December 2016 you can still apply for a DAAD University Summer Course scholarship. Find out more here on our website and visit the DAAD Information Centre Yerevan. We look forward to your application and wish you lots of success!
Sarmen Str. 82
Telephone: +374 (10) 582-515
Mon 13:30 - 15:00
Tue, Thur 12:00 - 13:00
Wed 13:00 - 15:00
1/3 Advertisements by German Universities
Find your MBA, Master or Double Degree at the International Graduate Center in Bremen, one of the oldest publicly funded graduate schools in Germany.
2/3 Advertisements by German Universities
LL.M. International Finance at the Institute for Law and Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt
• Degree conferred by Goethe University Frankfurt
• For graduates from Asia holding a first degree in law, business or economics
• One-year program conducted in English
• 1,600€ scholarship if applications received by 28 February each year
• 15 May each year: Countries where APS certificates are required (i.e. China, Mongolia and Vietnam)
• 1 July each year: All other Asian Countries
3/3 Advertisements by German Universities
Start your career in the innovative fields of Viticulture, International Wine Business, Beverage Technology, Horticulture, Food Safety or Logistics and Management of Fresh Products at Geisenheim University in Germany.
Geisenheim University is a unique institution combining practically oriented university degrees with theory and research, with a 140-year old tradition in education.
Geisenheim with its 11,500 inhabitants is located at the heart of the “Rheingau”, an important wine-growing area, near Frankfurt and Wiesbaden in the Rhine-Main area.