The DAAD Information Centre Yerevan is the representative of the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) in Armenia and one of the 56 information centres worldwide.
We, the representatives of the DAAD in Armenia:
- Inform Armenian students, graduates and academics about study and research in Germany, as well as the scholarship and funding opportunities;
- Advise the applicants of scholarship programmes (DAAD and other German funding organisations);
- Support German scholars and university teachers during their stay in Armenia and provide information on the Armenian university and research landscape;
- Advise and support Armenian universities in setting up partnerships with German universities and provide information on the German university landscape.
We are happy to help you:
Meri Navasardyan, Senior Programme Advisor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We are there for you:
Due to the current situation, you can ask us questions about DAAD programs and education in Germany via our e-mail address (email@example.com) and the DAAD Armenia Facebook page.
Office consultation is only available on MONDAYS from 13:00 to 18:00.
* Please write to DAAD Armenia to make an appointment
The consultation at the DAAD Information Centre is based on best knowledge and practice and is offered in good faith. The DAAD Information Centre however, accepts no liability for the correctness of information.