Here you can find information on various kinds of DAAD funding for students, graduates and postdocs as well as on funding offered by other selected organisations.
ERP Study Scholarships for Graduates of Economics and Business Administration • DAAD
- ERP Study Scholarships are sponsored by the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology (BMWi) to provide foreign graduates of Economics and Business Administration with opportunities to complete a Master's degree course at a state (public) or state-recognised German higher education institution and to gain a Master's Degree in Germany in the field of Economics and Business Administration .
Who can apply?
What can be funded?
Duration of the funding
- Scholarship payments of 850 euros a month
- Study allowance of 460 euros a year
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance
- Upon decision of the selection committee the DAAD may fund attendance of a German language course at a language school in Germany for two months before the scholarship-supported studies begin.
- Further payments can be paid upon application (Family allowances cannot be paid).