- LL.M. International Finance Degree is conferred by Goethe University Frankfurt
- For graduates from Asia holding a first degree in law, business or economics
- Program language is English
- From October to July the following year
Why study at ILF, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main?
- An interdisciplinary curriculum with excellent law and business / finance courses
- Top lecturers consisting of leading professors from Goethe University and experts from the professional world
- A location in Frankfurt, the financial center of continental Europe
- Increased interaction with ILF international students via combined courses with them
- Advanced Business and Legal English and basic German language courses
- Exclusive and intensive Legal and Management Training program during semester breaks
- Organized student excursions (e.g. Basketball Game, ECB, Field Trips, Germany Stock Exchange)
- 15,300 EUR (15% scholarship) if applications received by 15 January
- 16,200 EUR (10% scholarship) if applications received by 28 February
- 18,000 EUR (full tuition) if applications received from 1 March onwards
- 15 May: Countries where APS certificates are required
(i.e. Mongolia, P.R.China and Vietnam)
- 1 July: All other Asian Countries
For more information, see
Apply now to LLMint@ilf.uni-frankfurt.de!
We are there for you:
Phone consultation hours:
Monday- 12:30-13:30 (+374 33 12 58 58)
Thursday-17:30-18:30 (+374 33 12 58 58)
Zoom consultation hours:
Monday- 𝟏𝟑:𝟎𝟎-𝟏𝟓:𝟎𝟎 Annegret Beier
Tuesday- 𝟏𝟑:𝟎𝟎-𝟏𝟓:𝟎𝟎 Daniel Lepetit
Wednesday- 𝟏𝟎:𝟎𝟎-𝟏𝟐:𝟎𝟎 Daniel Lepetit
Thursday- 𝟏𝟎:𝟎𝟎-𝟏𝟐:𝟎𝟎 Annegret Beier
Working languages: German, English, Russian.
The consultation at the DAAD Information Centre is based on best knowledge and practice and is offered in good faith. The DAAD Information Centre however, accepts no liability for the correctness of information.