Start your career in the innovative fields of Viticulture, International Wine Business, Beverage Technology, Horticulture, Food Safety or Logistics and Management of Fresh Products at Geisenheim University in Germany.
Geisenheim University is a unique institution combining practically oriented university degrees with theory and research, with a 140-year old tradition in education.
Geisenheim with its 11,500 inhabitants is located at the heart of the “Rheingau”, an important wine-growing area, near Frankfurt and Wiesbaden in the Rhine-Main area.
- Studying in a relaxed atmosphere on a campus with 1,400 students (14% international students)
- Every year, around 250 young people graduate with a high-quality German-taught Bachelor’s degee
- English-taught Bachelors’ degree since 2014: International Wine Business
- Master’s degree programs are offered in cooperation with national and international universities and research centers
- Cooperation with an extensive and wide-reaching international network of universities and research institutes, which leads to a high international mobility of students
- Special programs for study preparation: “Pre-Study”-project (includes “all-round care”: organisation of the compulsory pre-study internship, support during the first steps in Germany, German language training, buddy-program) and a the Welcome Board, a virtual information point for prospective students, with a lot of information about living and studying in Geisenheim.The project is supported by grants of the European Social Fund (ESF) and the State of Hessen.
- The most successful Pre-Study-candidates can apply for a scholarship (250 Euro monthly, during the first year of studies). Application deadline: July 15, 2017 (in preparation for study in the winter semester 2018/19). General application Information.
The project is supported by grants of the European Social Fund (ESF) and the State of Hessen.
We are there for you:
Mon 13:30 - 15:00
Tue, Thur 12:00 - 13:00
Wed 13:00 - 15:00